Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moving right along

14 weeks and 1 day! Time is just flying by.

Luckily the rash is getting better, I'm able to sleep through the night so that is happiness, I will take the sleep while I can! Hard to say if the rash is gone for good or just for now but I will take what I can get!!

Duke likes to lay on my belly at night so we are afraid the baby will come out with Duke's paw print in his head. So far Daisy doesn't seem to notice. But I'm sure she will when we start getting baby furniture in the house. The poor princess will no longer be the baby... except maybe at the Vet's office!

1 comment:

  1. Any break is a good break I say. Maybe everyone can thaw out now, especially the poor little princess. Who of course will always be the baby at Granma and Papa's house!
    Dukie will really wonder whats going on when that little lemon starts kicking him in the head!

    ReplyDelete