Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First Ultrasound

Today was another doctor appointment. The rash is 90% gone and took the itch with it so I'm quite excited!!! Because of the concerns with the rash and the fact that twins run in the family I was able to talk the doctor into an ultrasound!!!  The baby looks good according to the doctor so that is very good news!!  The head is on the right of the picture (which is actually the left side of my body) and then the arms and legs. Hopefully next month we can find out what we are having... boy or girl... but at least there is one!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful little baby! I'm glad you are reassured and can just sit back and enjoy this now. And now that the rash is past I guess we can expect another pregnancy!!!
    ~Mom~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. precious little one. I am so excited to be "Aunty Katherine."

    ReplyDelete