Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Update

I hate coming up with titles for these silly blogs... Well once again, it's been a bit since I've updated the blog and I apologize.

Cameron is smiling a ton now and trying to talk. He has LOTS of stories for anyone who will listen.  He is still trying to figure out how to suck his thumb and for now the fists do just fine!

I am still home with him and it is absolutely fantastic! We are having a great time. None of us are going to know what to do once I go back to work, pups included.

Daisy Mae turns four tomorrow, I can hardly believe it. And she is just now starting to show her jealous side. I'm quite surprised it took that long!
Ok, now here's what everyone wants: PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

A bit cross-eyed staring at birds
 Big smiles
 in the pool
 our last day in mom and dad's room
 in our activity center
 with Aunt Jessica
 Sleeping with the pups
 Chilling in our crib
 Toe-painting at daycare
 masterpiece
 big laughs
 my protectors
 With Grams
 Jordan and Devin Cole came for lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment