Friday, August 19, 2011

New Pictures

Well here we are almost 4 months old, funny how time flies!

I have resigned my position at SBM and have taken on a new job at BRMS. I will still be doing benefits but a different version of. I will work with other employers on helping with their benefits. It is a new and exciting job for me and I believe it will be a good move for the family.

Here are some new pictures of the little guy, all taken today (8/19/2011)

Our bib tastes WAY better than the food
 Laughing and eating... good thing he is cute!
 Papa feeding us a bottle after our carrots
 Daisy Mae making sure he does it right
 Don't forget about me!!!
 Oh look at that sly look!!!


1 comment:

  1. Good company, good food, good fun had by all! Thanks for the memories it was a great evening!~Mom~

    ReplyDelete