Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting Closer!

Well here we are, a month away from the due date and we are just waiting patiently.  I am down to weekly appointments which is weird as it seems like just yesterday it was just once a month.  I asked Bryan to help me hang stuff on the wall so the room would be ready for the baby and his response was sure, but that is the least of your worries with that room... which well he was right.  There were boxes still everywhere and all sorts of stuff just strewn about so I spent Sunday watching the Giants game and cleaning up the room.  Below is pictures of the completed task! Now I think we are a little closer to where we need to be!!!
The closet was full of boxes -diaper genie, high chair, diapers, bouncer and floor gym... now it is filled of buckets... buckets of socks and toys!!

the strollers were hanging out here, they are now put together and in the garage just waiting for use

we won't say what all was in the crib but now it is filled with the monkeys and Sully only because I'm out of room on top of the curio cabinet

and I got suckered into getting a bassinet... so there it is, in front of the bed. It won't fit on the side of the bed but it has wheels so it can go where ever I need it to!!!

and Mr. Duke all tuckered out from being outside with Daddy while he worked in the yard

Hope you enjoyed the slide show!!  I will try to update more later!

1 comment:

  1. Now it looks like there is room for the little boy, much better! I love the bassinet, good job! I know it was a lot of work, especially with that tummy but everything looks wonderful.
    As for little Dukie all I can say is he is a hard worker and probably really needed that big nap! ~Mom~

    ReplyDelete