Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Update

So I went to have a non stress test to see how the baby is doing with his movement and my blood pressure.  All was fantastic, except the little guy wanted to sleep and not move so I was stuck there for 3 hours until he finally woke up, thanks to some apple juice.  We got to do another ultrasound which seemed more difficult to see a lot of things however, they were able to confirm AGAIN that he is in fact a HE!!! He also will have some hair... not sure where he got that from since I didn't have hair until I was one and well, daddy lost all his hair!! ;-) but regardless, all looks good.  He is weighing 4lbs 11oz, give or take 11 oz... and the ultrasound lady said the due date is 5-19-11 give or take 17 days... The DR on the other hand said the guy will probably come closer to the end of April, which I tend to believe what he has to say more so than the ultrasound people.
Those are the updates here, now we just wait patiently for the guy to arrive!!

1 comment:

  1. It won't be long now!!!! Yippeee...
    Aunty Katherine

    ReplyDelete