Sunday, September 23, 2012

The blur of September

I can't believe September is mostly over! Where has the time gone?  September has been a good month for us. Bryan was only gone for 4 days, and we got to have a date before he headed off to a fire.  My brother Justin came for a very short but great visit from Oregon.  It's been cooler at night so Cameron, the pups and I have been going for walks and playing outside a bit. Daisy has become Daddy's Little Girl and goes to the garage with him. She is his little shadow.  It appears I've lost my girl and have been given Duke as a replacement.

Here are some of our September photos:

Loving lasagna
 With Cousin Ezra
 Playing trains with Uncle Justin
 Wearing Papa's hat
 Frog hunting with Uncle Justin
 Run!!!
 Great Times

 being shy with Cousin Athena
 Listening to Uncle Ben talk

No comments:

Post a Comment