Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great weather days!

Well we've been rather lucky the past few weekends to have nice weather so the pups and I can go walking and get some excercise in! Pretty soon we will have to break out the stroller so they get used to walking along side a new contraption!
The little baby is moving around quite a bit now! It is very exciting. There's only been one time that I have actually SEEN the kicks but I definitely feel them! Every now and then it still scares me!
Other than that we are just taking it day by day. Luckily the rash hasn't come back except where I wear my wedding ring, the only jewelery I'm wearing these days so there are some days I don't wear it but I will take it there instead of where it was before!!
Next doctor's visit is the 16th and then before we know the little tyke will be here!

3 comments:

  1. I just went shopping :) So, hopefully I'll be sending you a package sometime next week! I love the pictures, you're a cute pregnant lady! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you're so sweet!! Are you mailing me yourself? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww!!!! The kicking is the best! Man, I so wish I was home to feel the baby kick. :) - Trish

    ReplyDelete