Friday, December 17, 2010

Baby Update

We had our fourth appointment last Thursday.  We were hoping to find out what the baby is however, there was NO cooperation. We did get to see the baby wave and kick ALOT! The doctor also pointed out the different views of the head, the heart, the stomach and bladder.
I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks and hopefully the baby will cooperate then. If not then I guess we aren't meant to know what the baby is!
It seems we are already for our first married Christmas! Duke did not know what to think about the tree inside but he seems to be afraid of it now that it is decorated!!!  And well Daisy, she's used to it!
That's the latest update! Hopefully I get another one up before the next appointment... hard to say!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know, I'm begining to think it's going to be a real surprise if this isn't a sassy little girl just like the Mom! Especially as active as it already is. Better get ready!~Mom~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty wants to know if you put a pic in your 1st ornament? I am already looking a baby clothes and waiting to hear soon!!! Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did! thank you! I put a black and white in there! and now it is boxed up for next year!! along with the stork mommy got us!!!

    ReplyDelete